Reopening Friday June 26th
Snug Harbour is pleased to announce our reopening on Friday June 26th at 11:30 am for lunch and dinner service.
All seating will be outdoor patio use only and will be available on a first come first serve basis for dining only, no reservations. With new restrictions being imposed because of COVID 19 restaurants are only allowed to reopen patios at 50% occupancy resulting unfortunately in fewer tables.
We are also only permitted to seat tables of 6 maximum. Tables of 2 & 4’s are easier to accommodate. Please be patient as wait times will be longer than usual and we would appreciate all guests understanding our request of a 2 hour time limit on your visit if possible.
- All employees must fill out a self assessment form and have their temperature checked before beginning work
- Employees not feeling well or displaying symptoms of sickness will not be allowed to come to work
- All employees must wear masks or face shields where social distancing cannot be attained
- Tables have been spaced at 6 feet apart to adhere to Social Distancing protocol
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the restaurant and in washrooms for everyone’s use
- Social Distancing signage has been placed throughout the restaurant and outside for our waiting line
- Menus are single use only and will be discarded after your stay or you can visit our website on your phone
- Our staff are trained in continual sanitization of the premises and high touched areas
- Staff are reminded of the continual washing of their hands and proper hygiene
Port Credit's best waterfront views overlooking Lake Ontario and the Credit Village Marina.